National Preservation Month Activities 2021
The following items can found on:
Campbellsville’s Certified Local Government website: www.campbellsvilledowntown.com
Campbellsville Main Street’s website www.campbellsvillemainstreet.com
Campbellsville Main Street’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cvillemainstreet
The Central Kentucky News-Journal and the WVLC radio station.
• Mayor Brenda Allen and Judge/Executive Barry Smith proclaim May as National Preservation Month
and sign a joint proclamation.
• Campbellsville Historic Exercise Mile Signage paid for by Trail Town committee.
• New “I Spy Details” scavenger hunt.
• Learn about local history by reading the “Campbellsville/Taylor County Historic Sites Booklet.”
• Purchase local memorabilia “Campbellsville and Taylor County” Kentucky wooden ornaments for
sale at Cozy Comforts and Tucker Diamonds & Gold.
• Discover Campbellsville town through selected building histories and photographs.
• Letters, Design Guidelines brochures, maps and Certificate of Appropriateness applications mailed to
all Local Historic District property owners.
Newspaper articles, photographs and a list of National Preservation month activities sent to the State Historic Preservation Office, Kentucky Main Street Program, Campbellsville and Taylor County, CKN-J, City, County, local radio stations, CLG & CMS websites and Facebook pages.
CERTIFIED LOCAL GOVERNMENT/
HISTORIC PRESERVATION CO